Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!!!














It is now official... I am the mother of a nine year old!!! Landon had his 9th birthday yesterday, March 2nd. We had a party planned on Friday for him and some friends. Things didn't go according to plan (do they ever?) when three out of the four friends he invited couldn't make it. We decided to bag the party and opt for a family fun day at Six Flags. We were at the park from open to close. Eight hours of non-stop fun, tears, cries, and laughter. Landon was finally tall enough this year to make it on all the rides. That kid is a THRILL SEEKER!!! He rode every crazy, wild, out of control roller coaster he could. There is one called "The Goliath," it is the biggest roller coaster in Georgia and one of the biggest in the country. Landy rode it five times! Kobe also got to go on some rides and he is following in his big brother's footsteps. His favorite ride was the kiddie coaster. He rode that about four or five times straight. He was so cute, he held his arms in the air above his head like Landon. Every time he started to get excitited he would start screaming and laughing at the same time. I have the best boys!! I knew it had been a good day when Landon told me it was his best birthday ever!!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

awsum.

Treasure said...

Happy B-day Landon!!

Nicole said...

I almost passed out when I saw you had updated. Yeah! I've been needing to see some pictures of my boys!

Miranda Whitney said...

Wow! sounds like you guys had tonz of fun, I can't beleive Landon is 9


Love ya Landy :)